1. Florinda Donner, Being-in-Dreaming; "An Initiation into the Sorcerer's World" (San Francisco: Harper San Francisco, 1991): 126-127.
2. John Diamond, M.D., "Reversing Fibroids and Ovarian Cysts," Alternative Medicine Digest (January 1998): 98-102.
3. Norman Levin, MD, "Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia," Alternative Medicine Digest (September 1997): 100-105.
4. Candace B. Pert, Molecules of Emotion; "Why You Feel the Way You Feel" (New York: Scribner, 1997): 187, 189, 192.
5. Joseph Riccioli, MD, N.D., "Talking to Your Body," Alternative Medicine (March 1999): 72-80.
6. Christiane Northrup, MD, Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom; "Creating Physical and Emotional Health and Healing," rev. ed. (New York: Bantam Books,1998): 19-21, 55-56.
7. Carolynn Myss, Anatomy of the Spirit; "The Seven Stages of Power and Healing" (New York: Harmony Books, 1996): 40.
8. W. John Diamond, MD, and W. Lee Cowden, MD, with Burton Goldberg, An Alternative Medicine Definitive Guide to Cancer (Tiburon, CA: Future Medicine Publishing, 1997): 616.
9. Dr. Arthur Janov, Why You Get Sick and How You Get Well; "The Healing Power of Feelings" (West Hollywood, CA: Dove Books, 1996) 5, 6, 8, 16, 141-143.
10. Others have followed suit to expand the original concept of flower essences. Today, an estimated 20 different brands of flower remedies, based on plants native to many landscapes, from Australia to India to Alaska, offer about 1,500 different blends for a diverse range of psychological conditions. Innovative remedies are now made from gems and crystals, certain types of sea creatures, even the essence of glaciers.
11. Patricia Kaminski and Richard Katz, Flower Essence Repertory; "A Comprehensive Guide to North American and English Flower Essences for Emotional and Spiritual Well-Being," rev. ed.( Nevada City, CA: The Flower Essence Society, 1994): 26.
12. Patricia Kaminski, Flowers That Heal; "How to Use Flower Essences" (Dublin, Ireland: Newleaf/Gill & Macmillan, Inc., 1998): 27, 30, 104.
13. Kaminski and Katz, Flower Essence Repertory,
End of Chapter
"Guidelines for Emotional Detoxification"
P.O. Box 459, Nevada City, CA 95959
800-736-9222 (US & Canada)
tel: 530-265-9163 fax: 530-265-0584
Copyright © by the Flower Essence Society.
All rights reserved.